Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Figment : Insanity book 2 is available now!



I am happy to announce the release of Figment, Book 2 in the Insanity series. It's been almost a year since I released a book, so I am really excited about this. Alice, The Pillar, and Jack's madness continues--and we have an 'Author's Notes' at the end of the book this time.

Here are the Amazon links:

Figment: Insanity 2 on Amazon.com 

Figment: Insanity 2 on Amazon UK

(iBooks, Nook, and Kobo links will be available soon. However.if you don't have a kindle and want to get the book now, just get the book on amazon and then email me back so I can convert it for you) I hope you enjoy the book.

Thank you for your patience and support
Cameron

Feel free to share the links with family and friends.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    pediatric dentist in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.
    pediatric dentist in india

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was wondering if your Grimm Diary Prequels are available in paperback anywhere??? I hate digital books but would buy the whole series if they came in any form of a physical book. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete