Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Grimm Diaries Prequels 11-14 are AVAILABLE!


The Grimm Diaries Prequels 11-14 is available on amazon.com and UK

here are the links:
Amazon.com

Amazon UK

The Bundle consists of actually 6 prequels not four. Here is the list

10.5 Happy Valentine's Slay
narrated by Willie Winkie
11 Children of Hamlin
narrated by the Devil
12 Tooth & Nail & Fairy Tale
narrated by Jack Madly
13 Ember in the Wind
narrated by Little Match Girl
14 Jar of Hearts
narrated by the Queen of Sorrow
15 Welcome to Sorrow
narrated by Igor the Magnificent

I hope you will like this bundle like the previous one, and the next will be Snow White Sorrow, soon:)



4 comments:

  1. I bought the 7-10 bundle. Thanks for making them so affordable and congrats on your latest collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you Sheena, hope you enjoy them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought all the prequels recently and devoured them one great re-telling at a time. Great fun and interesting writing. I'm eagerly awaiting Snow White Sorrow to see what happens to my favourtie characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so ready for Snow White Sorrow, please tell me they are coming soon! Perfect summer reading...

    ReplyDelete