Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mary Mary Quite Contrary ( The Grimm Prequels #5 )

Like usual, I have shifted Blood Apples ( Grimm Prequels #5 ) to become the sixth installment in the series. Blood Apples is dense and reveals too much in the Dreamworld, so I preferred to delay it a little for better rewriting.

Another reason is that I will replace it with Mary Mary Quite Contrary ( which is now number #5 ) you can check it out HERE

I did not want to put Mary Mary Quite Contrary in the Prequels. I wanted it to be a chapter in Snow White Sorrow. That's because it has one of the dearest revelations to me, and it's a lot darker than the rest. But since I am finally working with 2 editors which hopefully will enhance my work so we get rid of all those errors in the books, I thought I owe readers of the Prequels to know about the big stuff, because the editing will mostly postpone the release of Snow White Sorrow -- I don't want this special book to suffer from bad editing, because it seriously has potential -- at least I think so.

I haven't set a release date, but will soon and will create a goodreads event for it.

Mary Mary Quite Contrary is darker, and will sound different. What's most important about it is that it has a revelation that is explains an item that repeatedly appears in fairy tales but is never explained, and that it links Nursery Rhymes to the Real World to Fairy Tales -- which is basically what this series is all about. If you like Mary Mary Quite Contrary, you will like the rest that's coming even better.

Have to go now and keep writing Increscent. Doing my best to get it done ASAP.

So the the order of the series is as follows
1 Snow White Blood Red
2 Ashes to Ashes & Cinder to Cinder
3 Beauty Never Dies
4 Ladle Rat Rotten Hut
5 Mary Mary Quite Contrary
6 Blood Apples
7 Not yet named ( the final episode )

PS. the whole series will available in one book after the 7th installment. By this time, it will be edited by professionals and rewritten. And always remember that reading Snow White Sorrow does not require you to have read the Prequels. It's just gives heads up.

11 comments:

  1. Just read the synopsis of Mary Mary Quite Contrary and I absolutely cannot wait for the release! Thank you for making this part of the prequels, I'm really excited to read it. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda. It might take a bit longer than usual since I want it to be perfect -- well, somehow perfect. So far it's going to be a crucial part. It has my favorite twist, and I hope it work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your books have been well worth the wait, and I'm really excited about the twist. Good luck with the editing!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I recently found your novels on goodreads and I was quite interested in reading them. However they're on kindle edition and I have a nook. Can you read the kindle editions on nook??

    Thank you...
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sean
    I searched and came upon this article that say how you can read kindle on nook

    http://androidcommunity.com/forums/f63/tell-you-how-to-read-kindle-books-on-nook-easily-104415/

    i hope that helps. If it doesn't, could you come back to me. I am really interested to make that work.

    Cam:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cameron,

      Thank you for getting back to me hastily. :) I'll read it over and hope it works. When I first found the series I didn't know they were ebook. I don't know a lot about our nook, it was my Dad's. But I'm going to see how to do this and let you know how it works.

      Thanks,
      Sean

      Delete
  5. Alright
    Tell me if it work. There are others who would like read a kindle on nook so you'd be doing them a favor:)
    also if it doesn't work, tell me. I am sure I can find a way for you to read it.

    Cam:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to it :)Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward for your work, keep the fire burning:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not wait for the rest of these stories, absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks. I am glad you liked them. Soon I will announce the release date:)

    ReplyDelete