Did you hear that??!! Please spread! So I was in the middle of my vacation and I remembered when the Monsters were singing Leo's song in the Playa, so i decided to change the song in the book from 'I Am Alive' to 'Sometimez' ( yes it's with a Z -- sue me ) This is one of the songs my band and I had recorded a couple of years ago, when I was still playing music. So right now, I am pushing this e-reading experience up a notch. Let's have Book Soundtracks composed by authors.
Readers and Fans will receive this song high quality soon when i re-release I Am Alive in it's new episodic form ( including book 2 )
Right now - enjoy the song and spread it around. I hope you like it.
So this was the GOOD NEWS. Another part of the good news is that such a short vacation helped me write more. I got rainbows and kiwi jumping out of my brain -- whatever that last sentence means. I discovered that i have wasted so much time with Internet issues without practicing what i love the most at the moment -- writing, that is.
And now for the bad news, which are not bad to me, but some of you will hate me for that.
I AM POSTPONING THE RELEASE OF SNOW WHITE SORROW!
I feel I am hit with tomato in my face already. But hear me out. At this very moment, i have Snow White Sorrow and the second book Cinderella Dressed in Ashes FINISHED. I could just easily publish two books, each one 100,000 words, back to back.
But I will not.
Here is why:
1) I learned a lot in the last months, and would like that to show in the books so I have to rewrite parts to make them better.
2) I discovered that the series might have more potential than I have ever thought, so I will really revise it to death, so I am sure this is my best effort.
3) Having helping online friends, supporting readers, and sincere editors is something I don't want to waste. I could USE all of you to make this much better * evil grin *, starting from helping beta readers to helping promoters.
4) I want to focus on I Am Alive for the next month. I know some of you are fans of one series and not of the other, but I don't want to start Snow White Sorrow having to switch to other episodes in I Am Alive at the same time. I Am Alive trilogy is going to end before the end of this year.
5) This is the most important. The Grimm Prequels taught me alot about how things are done and what readers like and which audience I am targeting with Snow White Sorrow. Since I made up my mind that the Grimm Diaries will hundred percent a young adult book ( I wasn't sure before ) I need to rework it.
6) So when, what, and how? I will post about it soon.