Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Grimm Diaries Prequels 7-10 are out now!


The Grimm Diaries Prequels volume 7- 10: Once Beauty Twice Beast, Moon & Madly, Rumpelstein, Jawigi  are out now

all other regions could probably get it from amazon.com.
The book is 50,000 words, 4 prequels, and will be for 0.99 until Thursday night 1/24/2013.
It's much better to have read the first 6 prequels to read this one.
Prequels included:
7) Once Beauty Twice Beast
narrated by Beauty
8) Moon & Madly
narrated by Moongirl
9) Rumpelstein
narrated by Rumpelstiltskin
10) Jawigi
narrated by Sandman Grim

I did want to include two other diaries that would appeal more to fans of Ashes to Ashes and Beauty Never Dies, but there was no time. So the next prequel will be one of those. It will be called:
Too & Nail & Fairy Tale

Hope you will enjoy them
Happy reading:)
Cam

13 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just bought me a copy. I love your Grimm Diaries! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jinkyyyyy! Thank you. I was about to email you. It was just a busy day. Will send you an email now:)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this series! I just bought 7-10 prequels. I will tweet and Google+ for you. Your books are unlike anything I'VE read before. So imaginative and makes you think like, hey, that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latedra:) I am glad you feel this way about them, and i wish you will like the new diaries the same way!

      Delete
  3. So do Once Beauty, Twice Beast, Rumpelstein, and Jawigi have covers as well like Moon & Madly does?

    ReplyDelete
  4. they Should, Jaimie, but time is tight and I need to finish two more prequels plus Snow White Sorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cameron! I tried sending you an email but I'm not sure it went through. :\ Anyways, I really want to read/buy this series but I don't have a Kindle! Any chance of you releasing these on ePub/Nook/Smashwords?

    PS I LOVE the covers to all of these. Very nicely done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristin, the ebook is designed to work on any device. you just download it and then convert it I think. please email mail me camjace [at] amazon do com. I will explain how:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cameron, I tried emailing, but the one above didn't work. :\ I'll just post it here:
      Unfortunately, Amazon has their own ebook file system (.azw), which is not compatible with other devices. I *could* read them on my computer, but I really don't like doing that. It is also possible that I could convert them with calibre, but unless they are DRM-free it is illegal and I would really like to avoid doing that. (Are they DRM-free? 'Cuz that would be ideal!)

      Is there a reason you haven't made your books available at B&N or Smashwords?

      Delete
    2. they are DRM free, Kristen. I mean to say that actually:) If you have facebook you could follow me here http://www.facebook.com/camjace


      Delete
  7. Oh huzzah! That's amazing. Not many are yet. I applaud you, sir! I will be buying the first set when I get home this evening. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete